You will need WindowsMedia to watch the video on this page. If you don't have it installed, you can download it here. It's Free!
Robert Tucker is a much sought after keynote speaker on innovation at conventions, company management meetings, and industry conferences. Clients include over 200 of the Fortune 500 companies as well as clients in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Australia.
His pioneering research in interviewing over 50 leading innovators was published in the book Winning the Innovation Game in l986. Since then, he has continued to publish widely on the subject, including his international bestseller Managing the Future: 10 Driving Forces of Change for the New Century, which has been translated into 13 languages. In his most recent book, Driving Growth Through Innovation describes the emerging best practices of 23 innovation vanguard companies, and was released in a revised edition in 2008.
As one of the thought leaders in the growing Innovation Movement, Tucker is a frequent contributor to publications such as the Journal of Business Strategy, Strategy & Leadership, and Harvard Management Update. He has appeared on PBS, CBS News, and was a featured guest on the CNBC series The Business of Innovation.
Looking for an uplifting, entertaining, audience-involving session for your meeting? This program, based on Tucker's interviews with over 50 leading innovators, will definitely get the creative juices flowing. Based on the acclaimed book, Winning the Innovation Game and Tucker's 15 years of experience as a professional speaker, your attendees will leave with powerful, yet surprisingly simple methods for dramatically improved thinking, decision-making and problem solving.
As a result of this session, you will gain, you'll learn and you'll benefit from ideas such as:
- How to use Innovative Thinking to meet any challenge
- Paying attention to "happy accidents" and serendipity
- Five principles of constant innovation
- How to Fortify Your Idea Factory
- How to Build the Buy-in For Your Ideas
- Techniques for fostering a creative environment
- How to wake up meetings and brainstorm better ideas
Driving Growth Through Innovation: How Leading Firms Are Transforming Their Futures
In this dynamic presentation based on three years of in-depth research, Robert B. Tucker will take you and your audience on a guided tour behind the scenes inside 23 Innovation Vanguard companies. You'll discover their secrets for building innovation into a powerful source of growth, profits, and competitive advantage. You'll learn unconventional methods to turn innovation into a systematic, imbedded process, and be stimulated to take action in your firm.
As a result of attending this session, you will:
- Know how to capitalize on innovation to rev up growth.
- Know how to map out and implement a superior approach to inventing the future - one that will enable you and your firm to exploit new markets, win new customers, and grow revenue from new sources.
- Be energized and inspired by real world examples of companies that revved up growth in moribund markets.
- Know how to motivate your people with proven, powerful methods that spark "out of the box" thinking.
- Be able to create a company-wide system to ensure that good ideas don't get lost – or show up in the hands of competitors!
Contact us to get more information on any of our speakers, including availability, speaking topics, fees and more.