You will need WindowsMedia to watch the video on this page. If you don't have it installed, you can download it here. It's Free!
For over thirty years, Dr. Nate Booth has been relentlessly studying, applying, and coaching others in the art of thriving in times of rapid change.
His first two best-selling books, Thriving on Change: The Art of Utilizing Change to Your Advantage and The Diamond Touch: How to Get What You Want By Giving People What They Uniquely Desire, contain compelling personal and business success strategies for a world playing a new game with a different set of rules.
Thriving on Change: The Art of Using Change to Your Advantage
Rapid and never-ending change is a fact in today's world. What isn't a fact yet is how all this change is going to affect your group and you. Some people live at the mercy of change and avoid it at all costs. Others try to cope with change and just "hang in there." Change Masters are a different breed. They thrive on change! They know that rapid change levels the playing field and creates tremendous opportunities for those who know the new rules of the game.
In changing times, the same set of beliefs, strategies, and skills that have gotten your group to where you are now will not get you to where you want to go. When things change, you must change. The thrill of running a business or living a life is knowing what to change, what to keep, and when and how to do each. In Thriving on Change, you will learn the skills needed to use any change to your advantage, creating greater success on all levels.
Here are a few of the dynamic and impactful strategies you will learn:
- The power principles and core values have in shaping your corporate culture and your life.
- The Six Thriving on Change Beliefs. These beliefs are the foundation of all successful change utilization.
- The success strategies corporations and individuals use to harness the power of change.
- The three stages of change: Letting Go of the Old, Transitioning between the Old and the New, and Embracing the New.
- The Four Change Utilization Questions you need to ask to transform every change into an opportunity.
- The Three Keys to Anticipating Change.
- The Seven Steps to Creating Change.
- How to continually learn and grow so that you are smart, quick, and flexible enough to consistently harness the power of change.
Contact us to get more information on any of our speakers, including availability, speaking topics, fees and more.