You will need WindowsMedia to watch the video on this page. If you don't have it installed, you can download it here. It's Free!
You Have A LEADER Shortage, not a labor shortage! People want to be "lead", not controlled or managed. Running a successful company, division, project or team starts at the top. People only go as far as the leader takes them as bottom-line results are the indicator of effective leadership. Leaders get bottom-line results through people by influencing, motivating, inspiring and making them want to follow you.
Learn How To Be An Effective Leader! Identify your huge vision, set clear targets and goals, and develop a tracking system to get the results you want. Get results thru people by communicating clear expectations, motivating, recognizing, inspiring, trusting and coaching. Make people accountable and responsible, delegate, let go of control, and improve people's performance. Take a personal test and learn which leadership style works best for you: Big Thinker, Market Maker, Innovator, Coach or Task Master. Presented by a successful business owner in a fun and fast-paced format with lots of ready to implement content.
Leadership In Changing Times
- Thrive In The Ever Changing Business Marketplace
- Try New Ideas, Change & Work Different
- Innovate Or Die
- Focus On Customers, Markets & Opportunities
Leaders Have A Huge Clear Vision
- Influence, Excite & Inspire People
- Make People Want To Follow You
Leaders Achieve Results
- Set , Track & Achieve Written Targets & Goals
Leaders Get Results Thru People
- Communicate Clear Expectations
- Motivate, Recognize, Appreciate, Trust & Coach
- Make People Accountable & Responsible
- Delegate, Let Go Of Control & Improve Performance
- Build A Winning Team & Lead Effective Meetings
Leaders Have An Effective Leadership Style
- Learn The Style That Works For You
Contact us to get more information on any of our speakers, including availability, speaking topics, fees and more.