You will need WindowsMedia to watch the video on this page. If you don't have it installed, you can download it here. It's Free!
Professional speaker, radio personality, and author Bryan Dodge probably holds the record of being the busiest communicator in America. For over 20 years, he has been a popular choice for corporate events, conferences, and conventions. Last year alone he made well over 250 speaking appearances all across the United States and Canada. His inspirational keynotes are on the subjects of personal and professional development, success habits of the wealthy, and leadership principles. The underlying thesis of all of Bryan Dodge's teachings is that "Life is too short not to be happy, and life is too long not to do well." His programs are designed to accelerate your personal and professional growth and produce the favorable results you're looking for in life.
Prior to becoming a full time speaker, Bryan founded Results, Inc., a company that promoted success seminars featuring the best national trainers and top executives such as Tom Hopkins, Brian Tracy, Lou Holtz, Lee Iacocca, and many other well known personalities. While heading up Results, Inc., Bryan developed a marketing system that delivered in-house workshops and major public seminars to well over half a million corporate employees every year. Besides his books, Bryan is also known for his popular audio programs on professional and personal development.
The Good Life Rules: Eight Keys to Being Your Best at Work and at Play is his latest book, and is published by McGraw-Hill.
How to Build a Better You
To accomplish this goal, Bryan teaches a stair-step method on how top producers and effective leaders keep on the cutting edge and achieve excellence.
Bryan will teach you the three laws of leadership and how they affect every area of your life – from the boardroom to the soccer field.
Building a Better Team
Our most popular workshop teaches people the steps to build the chemistry and energy shared by winning teams. Master communicator Bryan Dodge deals with the core principles and real-world issues necessary for everyday team success. Participants learn:
- Why being a team player is so important in today's world
- How to support and build on the strengths and skills of the people around them
- Communication techniques to help deal with negativity
- How to discover and develop your Talent DNA -- the key to building a successful business team
How to Take Ownership of Leadership
This one-of-a-kind workshop alters how people view their individual responsibility and elevates every participant to higher levels of leadership. Bryan challenges leaders to take team performance to the next level by conquering their fears and helping their people overcome their inhibitions. Participants learn:
- The three laws of leadership and how they affect every area of life – from the boardroom to the soccer field
- What truly motivates people
- How to find and keep a good team
- Skills that improve team communication
- The intangible quality that enables leaders to reach new levels of performance
How to Build a Complete Salesperson
In this workshop, Bryan Dodge coaches and encourages salespeople -- whether veteran sales professionals or those brand new to the field -- to master new levels of professionalism. In this workshop, Bryan teaches participants:
- How to develop the characteristics of a professional salesperson
- Questions that all top producers answer the same way
- How to master seven tools of the sales profession
- Practical do's and don'ts of establishing a good first impression
Negotiation is primarily an exchange of satisfactions. But how do you develop a climate and attitude of "win-win" while negotiating? In this workshop, Bryan Dodge teaches these keys to successful negotiation:
- Communication skills that lead to increased understanding
- Areas of negotiation – price, control, power, position, recognition, etc.
- Values vary – priorities, importance, and moral issues
- Issues – have the real concerns been uncovered?
- What is said non-verbally – observing actions, body language, attitudes, and sincerity
- Questioning – in-depth probing that can lead to a win/win outcome
- Information – the party with the most information has the advantage
- Patience – don't let the other party rush you; control emotions on both sides
- Planning – detailed planning gives a negotiator options and the ability to predict offers.
- Foresighted planning protects against making concessions.
We all know the value of setting goals, but many of us never do it or do it ineffectively. Bryan Dodge teaches a powerful, step-by-step program for goal-setting: The Truth of Diminishing Intent (the 48 Hour Rule). By emphasizing the life-changing difference that goal-setting can make, teaching people a simple method for doing it, and motivating them to begin applying this method immediately, Bryan's program has been the turning point in thousands of lives.
In this high-impact session, master communicator Bryan Dodge provides the inspiration, insights and need-to-know information that help participants gain new communication skills and refresh old ones. Participants evaluate their own communication skills and learn the steps needed to become more productive and professional communicators. Bryan also emphasizes key communication practices that energize and sustain winning teams.
Time Management & Work/Home Balance
In this fast-paced workshop, Bryan Dodge coaches participants to improve the quality of their time at work and balance the quantity of their time at home. Participants learn:
- The four cornerstones of organization
- A simple method for prioritizing tasks
- Nine time-saving techniques that can double productivity
- How to plan and manage complex tasks from conception to completion
- How to identify time-wasters
- Quick solutions to life's daily challenges
Contact us to get more information on any of our speakers, including availability, speaking topics, fees and more.